Face epilation: pros and cons
Facial hair... to remove or not to remove? Here everything depends on personality, attitude and worldview. Of course, a black “mustache”, even if the hair is thin, looks unattractive. Hair on your cheekbones or overgrown eyebrows also doesn't add to your attractiveness. Modern fashion dictates completely different rules. Female faces should have smooth, flawless skin. The goal of every woman is to do everything – to get as close to perfection as possible. Is facial sugaring worth it? What details should we know about this procedure?
Epilation (sugaring) zones for women: eyebrows shape correction, upper lip hair removal, and cheekbones. Epilation zones for men: haircut (forehead, neck, temporal area), beard, mustache, and nose.
The majority of hair on a woman's face (except the eyebrows) is called peach fuzz. However, it can vary – sometimes it's light and thin, and with others it's dark and thick. It most often appears above your upper lip, due to genetics, pregnancy, hormonal disorders, or vitamin imbalances. In most cases, consultation with a doctor is required in order to eliminate the main causes of excessive hair. But, if you compare the advantages and disadvantages of the different methods of epilation and depilation, sugaring is the obvious choice. Let's see why.
6 Sugaring advantages, or “Pros”
- There is a belief that after removing facial hair, it will grow back to be more noticeable and thick. During sugaring, hair is removed from the follicle with its root, along with the growth direction. This means that there will be no chances for ingrown hair, and if there are not any hormonal problems, the hair will begin to grow less and less.
- Compared to razors, tweezers, or epilation cream, sugaring will let you to forget about hair removal for 3-5 weeks (even longer with regular use).
- Sugar paste needs to be reheated only up to body temperature, so there is no risk of being burned.
- Because the sugaring paste is made from hypoallergenic ingredients, the risk of developing an allergic reaction is minimal.
- Paste provides light peeling, removing only dead cells.
Sugaring disadvantages, or “Cons”
The only reason to not do sugaring? General contraindications. And... that's all. So don't believe the unreasonable “scary stories” from online forums about ingrown hair or horrible new hair “bumps”. In reality, sugaring is one of the most effective methods of hair removal. The best way to prove this is to make an appointment with a sugaring professional and see for yourself.
Of course, whether or not you choose facial sugaring is a personal matter. But, as you can see, there are more “pros” than “cons”. We recommend that everyone who tries sugaring for the first time use the help of a sugaring specialist. By following our directions, we really believe that you will appreciate all the advantages of sugaring and be satisfied with the result.