How To Reduce Pain While Sugaring the Bikini Zone?
The popularity of sugaring as an effective means of epilation is growing. The procedure is widely used to remove hair in the bikini zone because it allows one to achieve great results for the greatest time. In addition, sugaring is one of the safest and least painful ways to remove unwanted hair: important for such a delicate and sensitive area.
How To Reduce Pain?
Removing hair in the bikini area with sugar paste still causes pain, albeit not as severe as other methods of epilation. It is impossible to avoid pain completely, but it is quite possible to reduce the pain.
Observance of a few simple rules will help make the sugaring procedure even less painful:
• have the procedure after critical days from 13 to 15 o'clock in the afternoon, when the body is least susceptible to painful sensations and the pain threshhold is as high as possible;
• take pain medication 30 minutes before the sugar epilation;
• use a scrub 48 hours before sugaring to remove dead skin cells and prepareskin for the procedure;
• choose the correct paste. A fairly high density paste is best to remove coarse hair;
• hair should be at optimal hair length of 5-6 mm (1.9-2.3 inches);
• the skin surface should be perfectly dry.
Before sugaring, the bikini area should NOT be treated with fatty creams, milk. These reduce the degree of adhesion of the epidermis to the sugar paste. A positive mood, calm, and deep breathing will also help reduce soreness during the procedure.. Observing these simple rules, you can avoid painful sensations when removing hair with sugar paste in the bikini zone and make this effective procedure enjoyable.