HOW TO MAKE YOUR CLIENTS HATE SUGARING
If you want to make your sugaring procedure a new form medieval torture, here are several life hacks:
- Apply the paste with quick movements.
- Try to work super-fast, and don't think about your client’s comfort. Applying the paste slowly ensures not only maximum comfort but also lets the paste grab hairs better, making hair removal more efficient.
- When applying the paste, press it against the skin as hard as you can. This life hack is another result of the previous method: paste that isn’t warmed up well enough isn’t pliable and doesn't stick well to skin. You'll need to press cold paste harder which will hurt your client.
- Use only the hardest paste. Thus you avoid the sticking, the procedure will be painful, the paste will pull hairs, not grabbing them well enough.
- Don't bother pulling the skin taut before removing the paste. All estheticians know that by pulling your skin, you won't let it stretch that much when you rip off the paste thus making the procedure less painful.
- But in fact, it's not pulling the skin well enough that causes pain, and not pulling too hard. And of course, the direction of pulling is very important. But don't think about it because your aim is to make sugaring a torture.
- Remove the sugaring paste in any direction you please! The direction of pulling is very important to ensure hair is removed efficiently and painlessly. Pulling out hairs in the wrong direction can lead to ingrown hairs and skin irritation. But don't think about all that, because your aim is to make sugaring a torture!
This article is humorous for sure, but don’t take sugaring torture seriously! Do each step in reverse and you'll be the best epilation master among your clients.